200 Hour RYT Yoga Teacher Training
This training is for anyone who would like to
- Dive deeper into their own practice
- Enrich their current teaching skills
- Become a yoga instructor
This course includes a comprehensive exploration of the physical body and its energetic blueprint. It is our mission to provide you with the skill set required to observe, understand, resolve, and ultimately instruct others to inform a safe practice with a focus on structural alignment.
- Functional anatomy and detailed alignment in asana
- Postural assessment skills to address the underlying causes of misalignment, pain, or injury
- The Intelligence behind sequencing a yoga practice for optimal benefit
- How to work with injury or limitations
- Hands-on adjustments
- The eight-limb path and yoga philosophy as it relates to self development
- Ayurvedic self care and nutrition (i.e bio-individuality)
- Somatics, the chakras, and the energetic body
- Pranayama and the science of breath
- Entrepreneurship and Business of yoga
All students will learn the skills of teaching and receive personalized mentorship.
- Enrollment includes a $500 deposit.
- $75 discounted off tuition if all payments are made by check.
- Payment plans available.
- Each trainee receives up to 50 free classes at the studio for the duration of the training.
Dates for 2017
Hours of Each Weekend:
Fridays: 5pm- 9pm
Saturday: 9am- 6pm
Sunday: 8am -5pm
January 13th- 15th
February 3rd- 5th
February 24th- 26th
March 10th- 12th
March 31st- April 2nd
April 21st- 23rd
May 5th- 7th
June 2nd- 4th
June 16th- 18th
Daniel is co-owner of JP Centre Yoga and director of the teacher training program, with over a decade of teaching experience along with credentials in massage, nutrition and counseling. His classes hold space for the union of mindful vinyasa with quiet contemplative practice.
Magi, the co-creator of the JPCY teacher training, hails from NYC where she teaches classes and is on the teacher training faculty of Kula Yoga Project. She is known for astute sequencing woven with intention and breath, using a solid thread of the anatomical nitty-gritty.
Tim offers the perfect blend of powerful flow, light hearted humor, and the mindful study of the yogic teachings. Along with teaching classes in Boston yoga studios, Tim brings yoga to the recovery community in Boston’s residential inpatient facilities.
Alana's classes are rooted in Forrest Yoga, focusing on the connection between body and consciousness. Her classes offer a meditative feel, structured with alignment, core stabilization, and a variety of breathwork practices.